The labels are (almost) up and ready! The mockups are put in place with the correct text and illustrations where possible. Next task is to complete illustrations for the rest of the plaques and finalise the layouts, seeing as I have already completed the text. These will be on display across the grounds of the museum for visitors to learn more about the plant-life they see.
(see above for mock-ups in place)
I also spent some time in the basement with a fellow student on placement while she searched for Roman artefacts ready for a new display about how the Roman's lived and ate. Object handling training came in handy.
Following that, I took a trip upstairs to see similar objects in the collection on display.